Yes! You read it right!
We can upload our own fonts to Wix and make our pages even more on brand.
And because I happen to be such a sucker for different more into brand type of fonts I will show you how to add yours to your website.
One of my personal fave Wix features is the ability to upload your own fonts to the platform. So in this post, I’ll be showing you how to do just that! It’s an incredibly quick and simple process.
1. Go to your Wix website editor
2. On the left side panel click on 'add' and next on 'text'.
3. Under 'Themed text' add 'Heading one' to page.
4. Double click on text to edit and on small text setting box click the down pointing arrow next to 'Fonts'.
5. Scroll all the way down and click on 'Upload Fonts"
6. Click on the orange button at the top right, the fonts have to be on TTF, OTF, WOFF or WOFF2 format.
7. Locate the font on your computer and click on 'open'
8. Once green checkmark appears next to the new font click on "Done"
9. The fonts uploaded will appear at the very top of the Fonts drop down menu on the 'My Fonts' section.
And that is it!
More on types of Calligraphy on my next blog post!
Enjoyed this? Pin it for later below! Follow me on Pinterest.